Work with us
Customer Service Officer
QWC is seeking a warm and efficient Customer Service Officer with great communication and administration skills to join our team.
The successful applicant will be the first point of contact for visitors to QWC, including our vibrant membership of writers, industry representatives and members of the public.
Our Customer Service Officer will demonstrate a passion for connecting with Queensland writers and ability to provide outstanding customer service and administrative support.
Applications close at 5:00pm on 22 January, for a preferable start date of Monday 12 February.
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for this role (no more than 1 page)
- Your current resume, including two referees
Applications should be emailed to Sharon Phillips: email@example.com
For enquiries about this position please contact:
- Sharon Phillips
- General Manager, Queensland Writers Centre
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (07) 3842 9954
Would you like to volunteer with QWC? Send your details and CV to us at email@example.com and let us know how and why you’d like to get involved.
QWC is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for our workshop attendees across a range of writing interests; to this end, we encourage workshop Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from established writers with tutoring experience who also have strong knowledge in the area of the proposed workshop. QWC defines an established writer as someone with considerable professional experience and peer recognition.
Workshops can be targeted to potential attendees at an intermediate, emerging, or established level (see level definitions below). QWC does not require proposals for beginner-level general writing workshops or courses, as these are already facilitated by experienced QWC tutors. For an indication of the standard and range of workshops programmed by QWC, please refer to our program.
A guide to the levels for intended audience
- Beginner: An introduction to the subject
- Intermediate: Assumes some knowledge and experience of the subject
- Emerging: Assumes some professional experience and peer recognition
- Established: Assumes considerable professional experience and peer recognition
There are no Jobs currently available at QWC.